Friday 11 July 2014

A Rose Gold Romance With Black Tied (+ Rose Gold & Purple FOTD)

Recently, I got in contact with the jewellery brand Black Tied. Black Tied are an independent online store based in Ireland which is even more exciting for me as an Irish blogger. I had seen a lot of their pieces on so many well known bloggers/youtubers and luckily someone on Instagram directed me to their site a while ago. I instantly fell in love with their pieces - they're incredibly unique and not really something you'd see anywhere else.

I got talking with the founder of the company, Laura, who was so so lovely. She was kind enough to offer me a discount on my first order and even offered my readers a discount code too! I'm in no way not obligated to do a blog post on my items, but I really wanted to share these pieces with you all because I think they're something a lot of people would be interested in. That, and they're so so stunning! So, if any of you guys would like to pick up these items, or anything from her site then you can use the code LASHES15 at checkout for 15% off and free shipping for orders over £25! (The code is after the PayPal step, when you are redirected back to the site to enter the code, choose the shopping method and confirm your order). The code is valid until the 10th of August if you wish to make a purchase by then!

I chose 3 items; 2 bracelets and a necklace and I am so happy with my purchases. First of all, they arrived really quickly and tucked away safely in a bubble wrap envelope. The items were packaged in a cute little leopard print envelope with the signature Black Tied lettering. Again, all items were individually wrapped in bubble wrap so no chances of anything breaking! All the items are really well made and absolutely stunning.







The first thing I purchased was the Silver Isis Pendant Necklace (£17). I've seen a lot of tribal and Egyptian inspired pieces around before, but nothing quite like this. I think this would look great on its own with a simple linen tank top and jeans/shorts! They also offer other Egyptian and Aztec style items on their site if you're interested in that sort of thing!



The Black Tied website offer a tonne of different Hamsa Hand bits which are so so stunning so I knew I wanted to get at least one item! I went with the Rose Quartz Beaded Bracelet (£8) because it was simple but I felt like I could stack it with lots of other bracelets, too. They offer the Hamsa charm in silver and gold - I chose silver because I specifically wanted to stack this with my silver Alex and Ani bracelets but, as I said, it also looks lovely worn alone. I really like this item and am a huge fan of these sort of beaded bracelets layered with other ones. I cannot wait to wear it to Longitude this month - these types of pieces are so nice for festivals in my opinion!
Rose Quartz Hamsa Hand

Last but certainly not least, is by far my favourite item I purchased! I saw it in the "New In" section as soon as I went onto the site and I knew instantly that I had to have it! I'm a massive fan of anything rose gold but I find it almost impossible to find any really nice rose gold coloured jewellery anywhere that doesn't cost a fortune. Seriously, the struggle is real! I have a rose gold watch that I wear every single day and am always looking to add more rose gold pieces to my collection for layering with the watch etc. The Rose Gold and Amethyst Crystal Bangle Bracelet (£17) was the first thing to be put in my shopping cart. I thought it would go perfectly with my watch because it's very simple but elegant and I wasn't wrong! I love wearing this in a few different ways; it looks great on it's own and makes the amethyst crystal stand out even more, paired with my watch or even layered with a couple of different bracelets to add something special to your outfit. I've gotten so many compliments from family/friends and people asking me where I've gotten it. It's definitely very unique and so beautiful - I just love the simplicity of it and how dainty it looks on the wrist.
I absolutely loveeee this item and it even inspired me to do a FOTD around this piece - I really like the look of the rose gold metal with the hint of purple. For the look, I decided to pair it with both a dark (OCC Black Dahlia) and nude lip (MAC Creme Cup) for the post. I think both are fitting, it just depends on your comfort level!
Rose Gold and Amethyst Crystal Bracelet



Selfies fo' dayzzz. That's enough of my face for the next year.
There are so many lovely items on the website - it was hard to narrow down my picks! I thought I'd include some other pieces I really liked from the site and think you guys would enjoy too if you wanted to have a look! All items can be purchased from BlackTied.co.uk. They ship worldwide and shipping is free for orders over £25 (no code needed). Overall, I am incredibly happy with my items and will definitely be purchasing from them again - like most people, I'm all about supporting smaller local companies! And, of course, if you want to get some of these items for yourself or gift for someone, then you can get 15% off by using the code LASHES15. You can also follow them on Twitter Facebook and Instagram for updates and offers! In the meantime, I'd love to hear about what your favourite item from the site is and how you'd style it! :) x

No comments :

Post a Comment