Friday 25 July 2014

FOTD | Blue Lagoon Sunset.

It's been a little while since I did a FOTD on here and I can really only put it down to laziness. I really haven't been wearing that much makeup lately and when I have it's definitely nothing too crazy. I asked a friend of mine to choose a colour scheme for my next look because I was completely out of ideas but knew I wanted to do something bright and summer inspired. Orange and yellow were the chosen shades of the day and this is what I came up with. It's inspired by sunsets with a yellow to orange fade on the lid, purple crease and heavy blue shadow on the bottom. I really like how this turned out for something I did on a whim! I hope it's not too similar to my Neon Jungle/Kiko FOTD I posted on Instagram a few weeks ago... I guess I've just been into my tropical colours because of the weather! I included a quick pictorial/step by step on how to achieve this look, but you could swap it for any bright colours you wanted! Not for everyone, but definitely something fun for a festival or summer night out. Apologies for the hun bun, but the Irish heatwave has made me want to shave my hair off ;) Hope you enjoy!












                                                               
                                                           Products Used:


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk (base)
  • Inglot Eyeshadows #362 (pink) #370 (yellow) #325 (purple) #322 (blue)
  • Kiko Eyeshadow #207 (orange)
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Vanilla (brow bone/inner corner highlight)
  • Ardel Demi Wispies #120
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown (review here)
  • Urban Decay Baked Bronzer - Toasted (discontinued)
  • MAC MSF - Soft and Gentle (highlight)
  • Nars Blush - Orgasm
  • MAC Lipstick(s) - Myth + Creme Cup

No comments :

Post a Comment