Friday 12 December 2014

FOTD | Airborne Unicorn.

So I'm finally back with a FOTD on my blog! I knew when my Lime Crime lipstick arrived that I wanted to do an all out purple look on both the eyes and lips. I was also really inspired by my friend's purple winged eyes at a gig we went to recently and decided to recreate my own version! This was done on a complete whim, at 5am because I had recently just bought a new light up mirror and could actually take semi-decent pictures with that as my light source! I included glitter in the inner corners, which is a PAIN to photograph (my crappy camera doesn't do it justice!) but you could also do a shimmery silver shadow instead. And, of course, if the eyes and lips are too much, you could opt for a neutral eye or lip and tailor it to suit you! Nonetheless, I wanted to do something quite bright and fun, since I haven't done my makeup for my blog in a while. I think the eyes would be perfect to wear to any parties or nights out over the next few weeks! Hope you guys enjoy! :)

  




Products Used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
  • Urban Decay Electric Palette - Urban & Jilted (crease)
  • Kiko Wet/Dry Eyeshadow - #224 (my camera doesn't do this justice, it's an amazing periwinkle lilac that resembles a galaxy!) I used this wet all over the lid.
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Sketch (outer v/to deepen the crease)
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Urban (lower lashline)
  • MAC Reflects Glitter - Transparent Teal (inner corner)
  • NYX Blush - Taupe (contour) 
  • Sleek Blush - Pixie Pink
  • Kiko Blush - Pearly Rock (highlight)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow - Dark Brown (review here)
  • Lime Crime Lipstick - Airborne Unicorn

 

This is actually quite contained as far as my makeup mess goes!
And that is everything. Once again, I hope ye enjoyed and if you have any requests please leave them down below! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin' to keep up to date with new posts. I'm nearly at the 100 mark on Bloglovin', which seems like a small number to a lot but that is crazy to me! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment