Thursday 19 June 2014

FOTD + Step by Step/How To: Bloody Brilliant (MAC X Kelly & Sharon Osbourne)

I wanted to play around with the Bloody Brilliant quad and some of the other products in the MAC X Osbournes collection and this is what I came up with. It's a soft plum cut crease with graphic liner and lashes. I decided to pair it with a pink to lavender slightly ombré lip but you could definitely go with more of a nude shade. It was my first time using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and I think I'm in loveeee! I'll have a review of it in the next week or so :) The colour scheme is obviously very fitting for Kelly's part of the collection and this shape is something I've seen her wear quite often. Although I stated in my review of this quad that the overall look would be softer, that doesn't mean it has to be boring looking! I've also been completely addicted to RuPaul's Drag Race since getting Netflix and I'd say that's pretty evident in this makeup with the eyes and lips ;) I've also done a post reviewing the MAC x Osbournes collection with swatches/dupes/comparisons here if you're interested. Enjoy!





                                                                     Products Used

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
  • MAC Tickety Boo Eyeshadow (crease/transition colour)
  • MAC Pro Pure White Chromaline (used as a colour base on the lid and in the waterline/inner corner)
  • MAC Fizzy Rose Eyeshadow (lid)
  • MAC Shadowy Lady Eyeshadow (deep crease and close to the lower lashes)
  • MAC Spoonful of Sugar Eyeshadow (browbone/inner corner highlight)
  • Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister Eyeshadow (blended down onto the lower lashline


  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown
  • Mineralise Skinfinish Duo - Refresh bronzer and highlight (MAC X Osbournes)
  • MAC Blush - Cheeky Bugger (MAC X Osbournes)
  • MAC Lipliner - Magenta   
  • MAC Lipstick - Dodgy Girl (MAC X Osbournes)  

No comments :

Post a Comment